Saturday, June 19, 2010

Elliott Says (Part 2)

Putting Elliott to bed a few nights ago:

"Mommy, do you have a big [boy parts]?"

"No, I'm made a little differently than you are."
I begin panicking and pray PLEASE don't ask for more details PLEASE don't ask.--

"Oh, your pee pee is in the back and you poop in the front?"

"Um, no, that part is the same. Hey, isn't Toy Story 3 coming out tomorrow?"

---------------------------------------------------

Singing a song from Children's church...

Who's in church today, church today, church today
Who's in church today
What's your name?
Kintzakahoon!
HIIiiii Kintzakahoon!!!

Who's in church today, church today, church today

Who's in church today
What's your name?
Pujo-Pujo!
HIIiiii Pujo-pujo!!!


Aaaaannnd on and on with the unpronounceable names :P

----------------

You probably had to be there, and hear him say it, to realize what a compliment this was:

"I love my mommy and my daddy and my grandma and my aunt Marybeth and ... I LOVE MY OLD GRAY POPPOP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment