Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mom, Can I have a drink?

Warning, it will hurt you to read this. This isn't "cute things my kid says" it's more like "someone please tell me this is just a really annoying phase, emphasis on phase."

Other disclaimer: we are working on Listening and Not Interrupting People skills. Unsuccessfully, duh.

"Mom, can I have a drink?"

"Sure, what would you like to drink?"

Louder, "Mom, can I have a drink?"

"What would you like to drink?"

Frantic, "Mom, can I have a drink?"

"Listen. To. Me."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?"

"What did I say?"

"I don't know!!! I don't know what did you said?!!!"

"I said, what would you like to drink."

"I would like juice."

"O--"

"Juice! I would like juice."

"--K"

"I would like juice, Mom!"

"OKAYI'MGETTINGYOUSOMEJUICE!"

"Thank you"

"You're --"

"THANK YOU!"

"--Wel--"

"Thank. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

...

No comments:

Post a Comment